Seatrade Maritime is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

China Shipping sets up joint venture terminal in Yingkou

Article-China Shipping sets up joint venture terminal in Yingkou

China Shipping sets up joint venture terminal in Yingkou

Shanghai: China Shipping Terminal Development Co., Ltd. (CS Terminal) will set up a joint venture container terminal company with the Ying Kou Port Group Corporation in northeast China. The two sealed a framing agreement on 12 November 2007.
The joint venture company will operate two container berths at the Yingkou Port in Liaoning province. There will be six quayside container cranes and related yard container cranes to handle container throughput capacity of one million TEU. CS Terminal and the Ying Kou Port anticipate an annual container stevedore quantity of over 600,000 TEU from the joint venture since January 2008. CS Terminal will hold 40% equity interests in the joint venture while the Ying Kou Port holds the other 60%.  [13/11/07]

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.