In a conversation with Seatrade Maritime News Editor Marcus Hand, Tom covers both wet and dry commodity markets drawing on the experiences of TradeFlow in financing SME commodity trades and shipments.
Tom and Marcus’ discussion includes
- The impact of the war in Ukraine on grain markets
- Sanctions on Russia and shifting tradeflows
- Middle East oil production
- Controls on fertiliser exports
- China re-opening post Covid
- Shifts in production
- The impact on shipping
Listen to the full conversation with TradeFlow's Tom James in the player above or the app of your choice below
If you like the show, make sure to subscribe and follow The Seatrade Maritime Podcast. Feel free also to recommend the show to a friend or colleague that you think would enjoy it.