The discussion, which can be viewed in full above, is helmed by Quah Ley Hoon, Chief Executive of the Maritime & Port Authority of Singapore, and she is joined by Lew Chuen Hong, Chief Executive of the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA), and Stephane Courquin, CEO Asia-Pacific for CMA CGM.
Quah leads the discussion through a wide range of areas including:
- Adding a digital layer onto the physical shipping transaction
- Optimising ship calls and sailing speed through the use technology and data
- The digitalisation of trade documents such as the Bill of Lading
- Singapore’s Digital Ocean Initiative
- CMA CGM start-up incubator ZeBox and industry painpoints
- Pushing the boundaries of ICT in shipping with start-ups