A must-read preview ahead of Saudi Maritime Congress, taking place from 13-14 December 2020 in Dammam, this special edition features must-read editorial, essential facts and figures, interactive insights and more.
- The Saudi government’s investment plans to its maritime infrastructure
- The Kingdom’s ambitious ‘New-cities’ strategy to broaden its economy
- The Saudi Logistics Hub (SLC) initiative
- How business is being made easier for international maritime suppliers
- A focus on IMI - the new superyard at Ras Al Khair on Saudi Arabia’s east coast