According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Saudi Arabia is likely to be one of the world’s fastest-growing economies this year, providing formidable opportunities for domestic and foreign investors.
From growing Saudi Aramco offshore support vessel fleet by 50% to achieving 40m teu throughput by 2030 - double from the estimated total port capacity of 18.3m teu in 2021, Saudi Arabia's transformation into a global logistics hub, is one of the most ambitious.
Inside Saudi Arabian Shipping report 2022:
- Saudi Arabia: the size of the opportunity
- Overview of Saudi ports
- Logistics and Infrastructure
- Update on International Maritime Industries (IMI) plans
- The road to decarbonisation
- Engine and fuel technologies development