In the latest episode of Maritime in Minutes Seatrade Maritime News Editor, Marcus Hand, and Europe Editor, Gary Howard, discuss and comment on the stories that stood out on Seatrade Maritime News during the last month.
In this episode Marcus and Gary discuss -
- The latest methanol-fuelled containership orders.
- What is driving high sulphur fuel oil sales and scrubber installations.
- Port strikes in Liverpool and South Africa.
- The European Union’s FuelEU regulation.
- When container freight rates are expected to bottom out.
- Russia pulling out of the black sea grain initiative
- And soaring tanker and LNG carrier markets.
You can hear about all these stories and much more by listening now to the latest episode of Maritime in Minutes in the player above or on the app of your choice.
Links to stories featured in this episode