Poulsson will open the five full days of live webinars as keynote speaker for Digital Maritime Week before continuing to join Seatrade Maritime News editor Marcus Hand for the first webinar of the week, titled “IMO 2020: An Implementation Update”. Discussions will continue throughout the week and feature a focus on further factors impacting the market including seafarer welfare, digitalisation and regional market updates.
As of 11 June, the confirmed speaker roster for Digital Maritime Week includes:
- David Appleton - Professional & Technical Officer, Nautilus International
- Nick Chubb - Founder and Director, Thetius
- Mr. Jigo Hayashi - Joint General Manager International Shipping & Finance, Tokyo Century Corporation
- Dr Şadan Kaptanoğlu - President, BIMCO and CEO, HI Kaptanoğlu Shipping
- Antti Kaunonen - President - Automation Solutions, Kalmar
- Christian Koegl - CEO – Cranes, Siemens
- Jesper Kjaedegaard - Board Member and Senior Advisor, Marcura Group
- Stefan Lampa - President - Mobile Solutions, Kalmar
- Steen Lund - Singapore Shipping Association (SSA) Council Member and Chairman, SSA Digitalisation Committee
- Marcus Machin - CEO, Tufton Oceanic (Middle East) Limited
- Mika Mahlberg - Executive Vice President, Konecranes
- Cameron Mitchell - Director, Isle of Man Ship Registry
- Esben Poulsson - Chairman, International Chamber of Shipping
- Douglas Raitt - Regional Consultancy Manager, Lloyd’s Register
- Richard Turner - CEO, Tapitt Ltd
- Clara Wahnich - Digital Innovations Partnership Lead, Inmarsat
- Dr Wang Jin-bao - Researcher in Ship Hydrodynamics, Marine Design and Research Institute of China (MARIC); Chairman of ITTC Specialist committee on Ship in Operation at Sea; and Deputy Director of SSNAME
- Mr. Hirofumi Yamamoto - President, Japan Maritime Daily
- Marcus Hand - Editor, Seatrade Maritime News
- Chris Hayman - Chairman, Seatrade
- Bob Jaques - Editor, Seatrade Maritime Review
- Rachael White - Content Director, TOC Events Worldwide
“While the world has gone through a period of exceptional change, our commitment to keeping the global shipping market connected has not. I am therefore exceptionally proud that through Digital Maritime Week, we are able to not only offer our market a series of highly relevant and engaging live content, but also the opportunity to gain critical insight from some of our industry’s most foremost influencers,” commented Emma Howell, Director of Channel & Partnership Marketing, Maritime – Informa Markets.
Registration will open shortly for Digital Maritime Week, which is free to attend and includes a number of CPD-certified webinars. For further information on the full webinar timetable, speaker news and more, visit the Digital Maritime Week website.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved. Seatrade, a trading name of Informa Markets (UK) Limited.