This issue of Hellas Maritime looks at how the Greek maritime cluster in Athens and Piraeus is gradually strengthening its position, with addition of greater technical and professional expertise, including that offered by class societies and flags. Piraeus has has now become a thriving port, thanks to Chinese investment, and plans to revitalise the shiprepair sector.
Meanwhile, our Island Focus is on Spetses, a favourite weekend and holiday haunt of Greek’s super-rich and yacht-owning communities but also possessing a proud maritime heritage.
- Page 3) World-class shipping centres
- Page 7) Pireaus climbs the global port ranks
- Page 9) Revitalisation plans for perama repair zone
- Page 10) Island focus: Spetses
- Page 13) ABS Warns on 'regulatory risk factor'
- Page 15) Liberian Registry: a special friendship
- Page 16) Adopt-a-ship rolled out in schools
- Page 17) Cyprus appoints new shipping minister
Register to access this resource
Registering as a member of Seatrade Maritime News will give you free access to premium content including digital magazines, webinars, whitepapers and more.Download