Women in Shipping is designed to support professional growth and career development, to create opportunities and to lead organisations in taking a more strategic approach to diversity and inclusion within shipping.
Now in its third year, this must-attend summit is the only event dedicated to the professional development for women in the maritime industry.
Key agenda themes include:
Impact of COVID-19
- Impact of public health policies on women
- Digitisation on communication, training and work relationships
- Mental health - nutrition, mental hygiene, vaccination & dealing with anxiety
Sustainable People Policies
- Worthy initiatives for women working on board and on-shore
- The future of work - smart policies built around inclusion
- Building resilience, amplifying our voice and raising your profile
Time for Change
- Whether by choice, or forced, career change is a great opportunity to get what you want
- Personal branding - how to prepare yourself for change and plan it
- Career clinic - timely advice on designing your career path
Enter code FKT3826ST at the check out to get 20% off your booking, on top of the early bird rate.