In this bonus episode of the Seatrade Maritime Podcast, Marcus Hand, Editor of Seatrade Maritime News, takes listeners through five days of Singapore Maritime Week.
Get the journalist’s perspective as Marcus talks about key points from top level speeches, conference panels, one-on-one interviews, and makes observations around the week while covering events for Seatrade Maritime News.
Listen now on the player above or the app of your choice below to learn all about what happened at Singapore Maritime Week 2023 in just 13 minutes.
Links to stories featured in this episode
- Push for IMO to set ‘ambitious’ climate goals for shipping
- Faster pace of maritime digitalisation needed to meet decarbonisation challenge
- Singapore Maritime Week – no jacket required
- Disparity in progress delaying digital adoption in maritime
- Inmarsat - meeting demand growth, seamless connectivity, and competition
- Core Power hits $100m funding milestone for experimental reactor
- ERMA First diversifying into shore power and carbon capture
- 87% of seafarers say training needed for handling new fuels