Download our latest edition of Seatrade Maritime Review, providing an in-depth look at the current global maritime market and expert analysis into its evolving landscape.
Produced in collaboration by our network of experienced writers, we cover the maritime issues that affect you. Our journalists are based in key maritime locations including Singapore, Dubai, Athens, Genoa, Mumbai, New York, Panama City, Rio de Janeiro and Scandinavia, so you can rest assure you’ll always have the latest on-the-ground news and opinions at your fingertips.
Each issue contains a topical selection of news-driven feature articles, personality profiles, market analysis of each major shipping segment, country & regional reports, and technical subjects.
This issue contains unique insight into:
- Markets: Bulk, LNG, Brazil, Liner
- Analysis: Polar Research, Ocean Space, Ship Managers' Survey, Container Safety, Greece
- Seen & Heard: Saudi Maritime Congress, CMA, Marintec China, Sea Asia
- Europe: Nordic Innovation, Genoa Regeneration
- Middle East: Middle East Yards, Oman
- Asia: Sri Lanka, Korea
- Americas: Columbia & Caribbean
- Technical: Propulsion & Fuels, Ballast Water, Ship Repair, Paint & Coatings
- Opinion: Christine Cabau Woehrel
Register to download this resource
Registering as a member of Seatrade Maritime News will give you free access to premium content including digital magazines, webinars, whitepapers and more.Download