Seatrade Maritime News Editor Marcus Hand caught up with Adam last week at the Marine Money Asia conference for a quick fire look at the tanker, container, and dry bulk shipping markets, and where they are headed.
In just over 20 minutes the listener will hear about the tanker market
- Whether the current high tanker market is underpinned by fundamentals?
- The impact of sanctions on Russia on tankers.
- Is the market sustainable going forward
The state of the container shipping sector
- What lies behind the sharp drop in spot container rates?
- Is container shipping experiencing the end of its own supercycle?
- How hard will the landing be for the sector
The outlook for dry bulk shipping
- Why did dry bulk fail to pick up in the second half of 2022?
- The impact of port congestion.
- The outlook for dry bulk shipping in the coming 12 months.
Listen to the full conversation now to find out about all of these and more in the player above or on the app of your choice
If you like the show, make sure to subscribe and follow The Seatrade Maritime Podcast. Feel free also to recommend the show to a friend or colleague that you think would enjoy it.