Taking place on the 28th January 2021, 10:00 EST | 15:00 GMT this online seminar, produced by Seatrade Maritime and sponsored by IHS Markit, assembles leading experts from across the shipping, ports and logistics sectors, to discuss the importance of optimised data management and collaboration in 2021.
Join experts from Port of Rotterdam, Terminal Industry Committee 4.0 and Kho Management BV, Maersk and IHS Markit, as they provide practical examples of how the industry can collaborate and make digitalisation objectives a reality by leveraging a strategic approach to data management.
During this seminar you will learn:
- Organization priorities and strategies in relation to digitalisation
- Strategies for automating data-intensive workflows
- Best practices for ensuring data quality, consistency and availability across the enterprise
- The use of master data management (MDM) techniques for deriving value from data
- How to use strategic data management as a means of driving transformational business goals and KPIs
- The full potential of cloud and managed services models
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved. Seatrade, a trading name of Informa Markets (UK) Limited.