The maritime industry has seen the importance of using the right lubricating oils as fuels change, with a few notable maintenance issues around the change to lower sulphur fuels. Ayten Yavuz goes over some of the development challenges Chevron faced with its latest marine lubricants, and how that product and process fits into the oil major’s overall decarbonisation plan.
In this episode, we cover:
- Chevron’s decarbonisation strategy
- Future fuels and the readiness of marine lubricants for those fuels
- Managing the energy transition
- The development Chevron’s 40 BN Taro Ultra
- Chevron’s upcoming product launches
Listen now in the player above or on the app of your choice: